Are Ceiling Repairs from Water Damage Expensive in Germantown?
SERVPRO Provides Cost-Efficient Water Damage Repair for Germantown Residents
Ceilings are prone to cosmetic damage following a water emergency. These issues can occur due to moisture migrating through floors on the upper levels or higher humidity levels, causing vapor damage. Common signs can include cracking of paintwork, bubbling, yellowing, or odor.
Our technicians can assist with:
- Ceiling Repairs from water damage
- Ceiling leaks
- Water damage remediation
One of the first duties of water damage repair technicians in your Germantown home is to stabilize the situation. Stabilizing can be setting up work tables, protecting areas in the vicinity of damage, and saving furniture. Once the issue is stable, we can address the source of damage before repairing and restoring the ceiling.
- Lath and plaster ceilings may suffer damage as laths break away from the plaster. These can often be fixed with dry lining methods.
- IICRC Certified Technicians can overboard plaster and repaint it to a preloss condition. Fortunately, most wall and ceiling materials are now fabricated from gypsum boards.
- Circulating warm air into ceiling cavities with an air-mover can help to address long-standing moisture issues.
- Ceilings with water intrusion can get worse over time.
Contact SERVPRO of Gaithersburg / Germantown mentioning water damage repair at (301) 963-8474 for assistance.