How Can I Stop Water Damage from Ruining My Gaithersburg Office?
Commercial Water Damage is Best Left to the Professionals – Call SERVPRO to Restore Your Gaithersburg Office
Whether you had a leaky roof during a storm or a pipe burst, an immediate response is necessary to get your commercial space back in order. If you have an office that suffers from water intrusion on any level, you need to act fast to help lessen the damage. While you may think that a wet-dry vacuum and some cleaning supplies will do the trick, this is a situation best left to trained professionals. Our team at SERVPRO not only arrives quickly, but we also have the training and equipment necessary to ensure everything is done right the first time.
How Does Water Damage Restoration Work?
With any water loss, removing the water from the equation helps to decrease the severity and allows our team to concentrate on other things. We arrive quickly to assess your commercial water damage in Gaithersburg so that we can implement necessary restoration steps. We have equipment that allows us to quickly remove vast amounts of water while keeping a steady pace. If the culprit was a burst pipe that put out a lot of high-pressure water over a period of time, we suggest that the water supply gets shut off until we are able to arrive and get to work.
Our Green Fleet
Once you call our team here at SERVPRO, we send out technicians in as little as four hours to get started. When our Green Fleet arrives at your office space, our trucks are loaded with all of the right equipment for water extraction and cleanup of your interior, including:
• Extraction Equipment – We have both truck-mounted and portable extraction equipment that allows us to remove water from floors, carpets, and upholstery throughout your office.
• Air Moving Equipment – Helps to speed evaporation and drying throughout the structure.
• Dehumidification Equipment – Removes water vapor from the air to help speed up the drying process.
Do I Need to Worry About Water Seeping into Other Areas?
Water migration is a common issue that occurs with water damage situations. With a water loss, the moisture likes to move into dry spaces, so our team follows this path of migration to find all water to eliminate it. Any leftover moisture that is left in various cracks or crevices can destroy the building materials as well as pose a potential threat for mold and mildew growth. Depending on the level of destruction, our crew may need to cut holes in the ceilings or walls of your Gaithersburg office to allow for proper drying. We use strategically placed holes or flood cuts along with the placement of air movers and industrial fans to enhance airflow and drying.
How Can You Be Sure No Moisture is Left Behind?
Moisture control and detection is a significant component of our water removal and cleanup process. We take the time to use special equipment that allows us to monitor moisture levels in the air as well as to detect any patches of hidden moisture. Some of the equipment that we have on hand includes:
• Moisture Detectors: We have a vast array of moisture detection tools, which includes moisture meters and moisture sensors. They allow us to find any area within the small spaces or your walls where moisture may be lurking.
• Inspection Cameras: We have thermal imaging camera technology, including borescopes, which allow for the detection of moisture within walls and other hidden spaces. This technology is ideal for finding moisture without the need for complete removal of wallboards.
I Have a Dehumidifier, Can I Bring it to My Office to Remove Moisture?
At SERVPRO, we have industrial-strength dehumidifiers that allow us to get the job done in a fraction of the time that it would take traditional units. Our skilled technicians also use a unique formula that tells us how many air movers and dehumidifiers should be placed within your building to get the most drying done in a specific timeframe.
• Refrigerant dehumidifiers are sometimes used in the beginning phase of a water cleanup job when the humidity levels are high within the structure.
• Desiccant dehumidifiers are best used with structure materials that are still fairly wet, but porous materials throughout your office are dry.
Before We Leave, We Clean and Disinfect
For any water damage call in Gaithersburg, professional cleaning agents and disinfectants must be used to help control or inhibit harmful microbial growth. We start by removing moisture with drying procedures, followed by the removal of all contaminated materials. Our team then ensures everything is thoroughly wiped down and cleaned with EPA-registered broad-spectrum disinfectant.
Whenever you are hit with water damage in your commercial space, you can count on our expert technicians at SERVPRO of Gaithersburg / Germantown to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Give our specialists a call 24/7 at (301) 963-8474, and we make it “Like it never even happened.”
For more about Gaithersburg click here.